"I never regret when I do workout, I always regret when I don’t"
Ummmmmmmmm sorry, but there are plenty of times I regret working out.
If I’m sick and go workout and end up getting sicker.
If I’m sleep deprived and wake up early to workout and end up feeling like shit the rest of the day, not being able to do any brain work.
If I’m injured and workout and make it worse.
If I should be resting for any reason and go workout and wind up fucking it all up.
Rest is okay. It’s encouraged. It’s just as important as the workout.
Posted 9 months ago
with 128 notes
- greeeneggs-andsam likes this
- justsquatandbreathe reblogged this from mypunchbag
- b00k-of-quotes-and-thoughts likes this
- runningshoesandproteinbars reblogged this from healthybohemian
- skinnydreamsandchocolate likes this
- strengthandsanity likes this
- healthybodyhappysoul likes this
- workingoutandshit reblogged this from kitteneyed
- getting-fit-inside-and-out reblogged this from kitteneyed
- c0me-and-get-it reblogged this from kitteneyed and added:
yeah i totally got sicker from working out :I resting is good. Cause now i have to rest more than I would have had to...
- Show more notes