"I never regret when I do workout, I always regret when I don’t"
Ummmmmmmmm sorry, but there are plenty of times I regret working out.
If I’m sick and go workout and end up getting sicker.
If I’m sleep deprived and wake up early to workout and end up feeling like shit the rest of the day, not being able to do any brain work.
If I’m injured and workout and make it worse.
If I should be resting for any reason and go workout and wind up fucking it all up.
Rest is okay. It’s encouraged. It’s just as important as the workout.
Posted 1 year ago
with 128 notes
- greeneggs-andsam likes this
- justsquatandbreathe reblogged this from mypunchbag
- runningshoesandproteinbars reblogged this from healthybohemian
- skinnydreamsandchocolate likes this
- healthybodyhappysoul likes this
- healthyandhappy- likes this
- poundsandprejudice reblogged this from simplyfor-me
- ddandelions reblogged this from finding--healthy
- Show more notes